Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nothing to eat...

Hey there. So the past 10 days or so I've been really lazy. Today I skipped Art 101 due to lack of interest....and I overslept. Then I went out to the mall with some friends and came back home to clean...which ended up not happening, and of course some other things yada yada yada.

Anyway so this week my mom and younger sister aren't home, so it's just me and my dad. But he works from like 5am-6pm, so it's mainly just me all day. But for the whole past week there's been no food! Well there has been...sorta. I've had to ration a burrito, and some bread...which turned out to be moldy so I was like screw it.

I may just order a pizza with money i don't really have...we'll see. My dad and I are usually really good about shopping, but with me "in school" and him at work, it's difficult to find time. Oh well. Pizza for tonight i guess.

More updates lateerrr... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment